Papasan Properties Group – Work Hard! Play Hard!
Thank you for your interest in the Papasan Properties Group @ Keller Williams Realty. We are currently looking for an individual to take over as our Director of Operations.
Director of Operations Job Description:
Are you a leader who strives for excellence? Do you find yourself making things better at every job you go to? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Papasan Properties Group was founded in 2009 by Wendy Papasan, and has grown into one of the largest and most successful Keller Williams real estate teams in the world. We are looking for a Director of Operations who can step in and take over the day to day operations.
Our company offers a work hard/play hard team culture, profit sharing, and opportunities for unlimited growth. We believe with the right people, anything is possible! Our dedicated team of agents serves clients in Austin, TX and St. Louis, MO and plans to expand to multiple locations across the country.
Location: This position will work out of our Austin, TX office
- Supervises all administrative and marketing systems
- Trains and coaches employees
- Responsible for managing the finances and goal tracking
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Enjoys working through people and systems to achieve tremendous results
- Knowledge and experience in operations
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Knowledge and experience in real estate
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- A team player who thrives working with a tight knit company
About The Papasan Properties Group @ Keller Williams Realty
The Papasan Properties Group is a top team in the largest real estate office in the world. We are a growth minded business of high achievers who succeed and have fun while doing it. There are lots of opportunities for growth in our rapidly expanding organization.
For more information contact: Rosalyn Luna, Operations Director (512) 964-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about our team!